Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Lost Combat R

When I finished the brushpainting of the Combat-R Zero, I snapped two low rez shots on my cell, then rolled it up and sent it out to atomic toys. (The post office was closing for the weekend soon and I was headed out of town. Given all that, I was in a bit of a hurry to get it out before it got shoved to the limbo that is my to-do list.
I sent an email with the pics, letting them know it was on the way, and never heard anything. Lesson learned.

Anyway there was a CRZero post and I put the pic up, someone from Atomic then sent me a message. Long story short, it seems that they never received it, but liked the art. He mentioned that a few months back he had gotten a call from the post office about some oversized package gathering dust there.

Here's hoping that's it...

No comments:

Post a Comment